Digital Marketing Manager
- Location:Worthing, West Sussex
- Salary:£25000.00 - 40000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:28/01/2019
I have a permanent role within digital marketing available now. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to drive inbound marketing strategies and share your knowledge with other teams and organisations.
The working environment is professional but relaxed and they are looking for someone who is keen to jump in with both feet and keep pushing forward several projects:
The main focus of this role is to develop a digital marketing strategy that drives lead generation from both a business perspective and for resellers.
On a day to day basis, you will be:
* Working closely with the sales team to understand ways to better influence prospects across marketing channels
* Develop the partner's digital marketing strategies and use your knowledge and skills to support a network of over 150 partners.
* Stay up-to-date with trends in the digital industry and use the learnings to improve digital performance
* Produce monthly digital marketing reports
* Grow social media across a number of platforms including Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
* Assist with management and maintenance of their website
* Conduct regular reports using Google Analytics
* Inbound marketing and lead generation
* Digital marketing
* Conversant with digital marketing tools
* Social media platform experience including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
* Content writing of social media posts and PR
* Being able to prioritise is key
* Confident communicating with customers, internal team, suppliers, agencies whilst challenging outcomes/requests when necessary
* Analytical, passionate and driven
If this exciting Digital Marketing Manager role is of interest to you then please apply today!
Please note, to get to this business, you must be able to drive.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.