Technical Customer Support Specialist
- Location:Burgess Hill, West Sussex
- Salary:£22000.00 - 25000.00
- Job Type:Temporary
- Date Posted:25/01/2019
My client in Burgess Hill is recruiting for a Technical Customer Support Specialist to work 37.5 hours a week. This role is Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week between the hours of 7.30am-5.30pm.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company, who have won awards for being a top employer in the UK. There is excellent support including 6 weeks of training for the role.
You will have access to an onsite gym, subsidised restaurant and free onsite parking.
- Taking inbound queries via telephone and email in relation to a specific product
- Providing complex troubleshooting advice
- Logging all calls in line with strict procedures
- Complaint handling - escalating where necessary
- Offering support and advice or escalating where necessary
- Processing orders
- Monitoring the technical inbox
- Extensive database management
- Building strong working relationships
- Dealing with returns and stock
- Ensuring pricing and promotions are up to date
- Strong customer service background ideally in handling calls
- A background in support for either a product or a service
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- IT literate
This is a long term temporary opportunity; please only apply if you can commit on an on-going basis.
Please call Daisy at Pier for more information.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.