Danish Sales Project Manager
- Location:Brighton, East Sussex
- Salary:£22000.00 - 24000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:24/01/2019
My client is moving to Brighton. Their new exciting offices will be ready at the beginning of February. They are now looking to expand their sales force.
For many years now, this company has been coordinating volunteering projects and internships all across the world. They have big plans for the future starting with to cover our European Market. We are looking for experienced sales professionals who are fluent in Danish.
About the Role
Selling projects to volunteers, interns and their families by:
* Building rapport
* Driving the sales process by successfully identifying the needs, desires and motivations
* Managing the pipeline of leads and ensuring every lead is followed up
* Going the extra mile for every customer
We are interested to hear from you if this sounds like you:
* Motivated and driven to succeed
* Successful at selling in a consultative and supportive way
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
* Thrive in a competitive environment
* Confident, fun, adventurous and ambitious
* Be a native speaker in Danish and fluent in English.
* Well-travelled and passionate about cultural exchange
The management team are dedicated to providing excellent training and development packages to ensure your career path with them is achievable. There will be occasional global travel opportunities to experience our projects and an additional holiday scheme.
If you would like to discuss this role further then please call Pier Recruitment or apply on-line.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.