- Location:Hassocks, West Sussex
- Salary:£17614.00 - 19665.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:10/01/2019
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive and busy organisation based in Hassocks. Due to location you will need to be able to drive.
This position will require you to assist the Purchasing department with the review and purchase of inventory to meet business requirements. You will also be responsible for liaising with suppliers to deliver a high quality service level and ensuring all deliveries are on time.
* Assist in sourcing inventory to quality and industry approved standards
* Obtain vendor quotes and input data onto system database
* To support Purchasing Executives to utilise the companies Pooling solutions, maintaining optimum inventory levels to support the business
* Assist in negotiations with Suppliers to obtain best price, terms and warranty
* Issue purchase orders
* Expedite open orders to achieve delivery requirements
* Previous experience working in an administrative role within an office environment desirable
* Knowledge of aircraft components advantageous but not essential
* Professional, confident and courteous phone manner
* Excellent communicator at all levels, good at building relationships
If this Purchasing Administrator role based in Hassocks is of interest to you then please call Ellie on 01273 874154 or apply today
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.