Retail Sales Executive
- Location:Brighton, East Sussex
- Salary:£30000.00 - 30000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:07/01/2019
Are you looking to get out of the high street and apply your retail and sales experience within the office environment?
Do you have an extensive retail background and looking to progress within the industry?
If so we are currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity for a successful and growing software business based in the heart of Brighton. This business is massively expanding and they are looking for a passionate and driven candidate to join them on their journey.
Due to expansion they are looking for an experienced and driven Retail Sales Executive to support with driving sales and generating leads to grow the business further.
Working Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm you will be flexible, adaptable, have great initiative, lots of energy and be able to pick up new tasks quickly.
Some of the key duties will include:
* Creating and following up new business opportunities - this will involve following up on Leads and making out-bound calls to business's on a national basis
* Researching potential prospects
* Helping to plan prospect client meetings
* Attending software demonstrations with the Director
* Supporting with Marketing activities
* Admin support for BD activities
The ideal candidate will have the following skills or experience:
* Experience in selling retail software ideally over the phone or face to face is essential
* A background in retail management either at store management or area management level
* Experience in rotas and staff resourcing and/or product placement
* Experience selling within the retail industry
* Experience in Lead generation
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong negotiation skills
* Proven experience hitting KPI's
If you are interested in this Retail Sales Executive role based in central Brighton that will offer you a chance to grow and develop with an exciting business then please call Ellie on 01273 874154 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.