- Location:East Grinstead, West Sussex
- Salary:£25000.00 - 45000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:06/01/2019
We are a strong believer in enjoying your work and the people you work with. We are a small agency based in a modern office in Sussex. We have lots of perks to make work feel less like work such as:
- Flexi Time hours (start when works for you)
- Generous Holiday
- Relaxed working environment
- PlayStation/TV and sofa area
- Plenty of good coffee and tea
- Team outings
- and the odd tournament…
Because we are such a small team, we are on the lookout for someone who wants to be in the thick of it, playing a key role in the company and where it is going. If you want a job that is just position filling as part of a big team, then this isn't for you. We have some exciting plans for the future and are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, knows their stuff and isn't shy to throw ideas into the mix.
- HTML and CSS
- Magento (optional)
- CMS systems in general
A day in the life of a Dev at Huga
You will work on a wide range of innovative projects in a relaxed, modern office environment and will be responsible for liaising with our web designer on design and functionality and you must be able to effectively communicate with the creative team and clients.
Types of jobs/responsibilities
- Hosting management
- Customer maintenance and security maintenance
- Technical infrastructure
- Updating CMS and systems
- Monitoring Systems
- Ongoing customer services stability
- Web development within WordPress, Joomla and Magento
- Be part of estimating for web development projects
- Working with our network of freelancers
- Working to tight deadlines
- Web development work relating to e-commerce, more challenging projects use of customising existing systems where necessary.
- Web head
- Methodical and practical
- Ability to plan own workload
- Commercially aware
- Self-motivated, comfortable leading and enthusing others
- Keen to learn
- Good sense of humour
- Good team player
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.