At Pier Recruitment, we are proud to employ the industry’s most friendly, motivated and dedicated individuals.
We are passionate about what we do and every one of us is responsible for the continued success of Pier. We are proud winners of the Perkbox Happy Teams competition and believe that staff happiness is of the utmost importance when it comes to being an effective, efficient and accomplished business.
Committed to Equality and Diversity
Here at Pier Recruitment we are committed to providing services that embrace diversity and endorse equality of opportunity.
We provide equality of opportunity and do not tolerate discrimination on grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, religion, age, disability, working patterns, caring responsibilities, trade union activity or political beliefs – or any other grounds.
We demonstrate our commitment by:
- Treating the team at Pier Recruitment with the utmost respect and make them feel valued
- Promoting an environment free from discrimination, bullying, harassment or abusive behaviour
- Treating our clients, candidates, colleagues and partners fairly and with respect
- Recognizing and valuing the differences and individual contributions that people make
- Making sure we are 100% open and honest with everyone we work with
- Providing support and encouragement to staff, allowing them to develop their careers and increase their contribution to the organization
- Making sure we encourage the enhancement of everyone’s skills and abilities
- Supporting a great rewards scheme, Perkbox, which allows employees and candidates to enjoy discounts in many stores and restaurants.