- Location:Brighton, East Sussex
- Salary:£21000.00 - 24000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:05/12/2018
Pier are assisting a successful digital marketing company in the centre of Brighton with their search for a technical SEO specialist. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to further their career, utilise their skills and contribute to a team.
This company are based in the heart of Brighton, close to the city's shops, restaurants, bars and cafes. You will be joining a sociable, growing team where dynamic personalities and the desire to progress and develop is valued.
- Taking ownership of Technical SEO
- Site indexation
- Site speed and optimisation
- XML sitemap configuration
- Backline analysis
- Link building
- Demonstrate strong experience within a similar position in Technical SEO or Digital Marketing
- Have a desire to contribute to a growing company and to progress
- Be enthusiastic and motivated
- Have experience of Search engines crawl, index and rank websites
- Technically auditing a website
- Have a good understanding of best practices
- Understand and be confident using Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Search Console, keyword research and tracking tools, Screaming Frog, SEMRush and Ahrefs
The role is paying up to £24,000 per annum and offers some great benefits including a working environment that values creativity, individuality and a drive to progress.
If you have the correct experience and are interested in the role, please apply online.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.