- Location:Hove, East Sussex
- Salary:£30000.00 - 40000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:03/12/2018
Salary: up to £40k DOE + benefit package
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-17.30pm
To apply for the role you will ideally be Dip Level 4 or working towards it
I have great pleasure in supporting our highly reputable client in the recruitment of a Paraplanner to join their Hove office.
Your key role as a Paraplanner is to process the information provided by clients during a meeting with their Adviser researching the best solutions to meet each client's financial needs.
* Preparing and maintaining the client file
* Preparing recommendations
* Check all compliance paperwork in accordance to FCA regulations and company procedures
* Confirm client risk profile is determined
* Occasionally attend client meetings
* Discuss client objectives with the adviser
* Undertake research both independently and with the adviser to identify suitable solutions to meet the client's needs
* Prepare information and comparison for analysis
* Liaise with clients legal and tax advisers
* Prepare draft recommendation reports
* Prepare suitability letters in accordance with agreed recommendations
* Pre-populate application forms
* Support ongoing client relationships
* Using financial planning software tools, such as Assureweb, Selecta pensions, Trustnet and Financial Express
The right candidate will have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
* Proven experience within a paraplnning position
* Ideally Dip Level 4 qualified
* Great communication skills
* Highly analytical with great attention to detail
* Knowledge of Intelligent Office would be a distinct advantage
* Strong work ethic
This is a great opportunity to join a busy and forward thinking organisation. For more information on this role please contact Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.