- Location:Brighton, East Sussex
- Salary:£30000.00 - 30000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:30/11/2018
Salary: £30k + OTE
Hours: Full time position that will include occasional weekends and evening
I have great pleasure in supporting our highly reputable client in the recruitment of a Sales manager to run and oversee the sales team based in their offices in Brighton.
The role will be responsible for selling functions and events to new and existing clients building long standing relationships with clients as well as overseeing the sales coordinators and ensuring the smooth execution of the full sales process.
* Creation of sales strategies
* Generating new business opportunities
* Nurturing and developing current client relationships
* Growing business by networking and proactive selling
* Creating and delivering bespoke proposals
* Organising events and providing post event analysis
* Identifying new revenue streams
* Managing the sales co-ordinators
* Weekly reporting of sales pipeline to senior management
* Handing complaints through to satisfactory resolution
* Additional duties as required by Head of sales and Marketing
The right candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* Proven background in sales and manging a team
* Demonstrable experience of generating new business and strong negotiation skills
* Confident and a natural rapport builder
* Excellent communication skills
* Good knowledge of corporate events market
* Excellent organisation skills and a genuine passion for excellent customer service
* Driven and tenacious
This is an exciting opportunity within a fast paced environment, for more information on this role please call Katie Gibson on 01273 874154 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.