- Location:Hassocks, West Sussex
- Salary:£17614.00 - 18530.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:30/11/2018
My client is looking for an administrator in a very busy department of an aviation company. To get to this business you must be able to drive.
This position is to assist the MRO (maintenance and repair) team with administration. This team take all the details of aircraft component repairs and support with both internal and external customer requirements.
This company operate 24 hours a day, therefore they need someone who is flexible to work a shift pattern of 4 days on and 4 off (including bank holidays) 7am - 7pm.
* Building relationships with suppliers and customers
* Ensuring deliveries are on time
* Processing quotes on the in-house database
* Raising orders on the database
* Ensuring the highest level of service is delivered at all time to customers, suppliers and colleagues
* Ensuring quotes and repairs orders are recorded correctly on the system
* Report on sales orders
* Ensuring the inbox is attended to and cleared on a daily basis
* Produce and present reports on orders, KPIS and performance
* Completing additional tasks for the team
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
* Happy to work flexible hours between 7.00am - 7.00pm
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Self-motivated and keen to succeed within a busy working environment
* Have experience within an administrative role
* Happy to work to KPI's with tight deadlines
* Ability to travel occasionally as and when required
If this Maintenance and Repair Administrator role is of interest please call Ellie on 01273 874154 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.