- Location:Hove, East Sussex
- Salary:£25000.00 - 28000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:28/11/2018
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm
I have great pleasure in supporting out client in the recruitment of an Accounts Assistant to join their friendly and busy team based out of their offices in Hove.
* Manage Purchase and Sales Ledgers
* Create and maintain supplier accounts and process incoming invoices
* Reconciliation of client accounts and statements inclusive of commission transfers
* Monitor and chase payments from clients
* Investigate and resolve client queries
* Reconcile and manage petty cash
* Provide relevant payroll information
* Assist in the development and implementation of new procedures
* Year end audit preparation
* Support of budget and forecast activities
The right candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* Proven background within accounts
* Ideally familiar with risk transfer and statutory trust bank accounts
* Excellent IT skills
* Highly organised with the ability to prioritise effectively
* Proven experience of managing relationships with customers and key stakeholders
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly and expanding organisation. For more information on this role please contact Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or apply today.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.