- Location:Hove, East Sussex
- Salary:£18000.00 - 19000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:27/11/2018
Pier are assisting a high level, luxury car brand in their search for an experience Sales Advisor. This is an office-based sales position where you will be responding to email contact from potential and existing customers, providing a high level of car knowledge and utilising your sales skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Advisor who is looking for a consultative sales role where you will be representing an international brand and providing internationally renowned customer service.
This position offers some fantastic benefits, including:
- Strong commission structure
- Incentives and performance related bonuses
- Discounts on car finance and ownership schemes
- Exceptional training
- Extra holiday
- Maternity leave
- Sickness pay
- Close to public transport
- Responding to telephone and email contact from existing and potential candidates
- Providing detailed product knowledge
- Advising on products
- Advising on payment options
- Qualifying payment suitability
- Checking and chasing parts where necessary
- Working to targets
- Demonstrate strong sales experience
- Be sales driven and money orientated
- Show the ability to work to targets and exceed expectations
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Represent an international car brand
- Communicate professionally at all levels
- Demonstrate a professional and personable approach to work and customers
- Work well within a team as well as independently
- Be solutions-focused and able to see an issue through to resolution
This is an exceptional company to work for. The basic pay is up to £19,000 with uncapped commission. Recent new recruits have earnt £8,000 - £10,000+ in the first year.
You will work on a Monday - Friday basis, with shifts between 8.30 - 6pm with one Saturday in 4 and 1 Sunday in 6. You will get weekend work off in lieu.
If you have the correct experience and are interested in this role, please apply online.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.