School Cleaner / Housekeeping
- Location:Brighton, East Sussex
- Salary:£8500.00 - 8500.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:26/11/2018
Housekeeper / Cleaner
Pier Recruitment are assisting a high-profile school in their search for housekeeping/cleaning staff. This is a permanent position working part-time hours, from 10am - 2pm Monday to Friday, with the possibility of extra shifts.
This school is best accessed by car but is manageable by public transport. Due to the nature of the role and the location of the work carried out, the successful candidate must be female and must be willing to complete an enhanced DBS check.
- Housekeeping tasks within a busy school environment
- Cleaning school dormitories
- Adhering to health and safety and other legislation
- Following a cleaning plan
- Reporting to Housekeeping manager
- Working as part of a team
- Have cleaning experience, ideally within a school environment
- Good understanding of working to Health and Safety and other legislation
- Be available to work Monday-Friday, 10am-2pm
- Be willing for Pier to process an Enhanced DBS check and referencing
- Enjoy a busy working environment
- Work well independently as well as part of a team
This is a part-time position of 20 hours a week paying £8,496. If you have the correct experience and are interested in this position, please apply online.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.