- Location:Burgess Hill, West Sussex
- Salary:£50000.00 - 64000.00
- Job Type:Contract
- Date Posted:11/10/2018
I am pleased to be recruiting a Programme Manager for my corporate client based in Burgess Hill. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the company and support an ongoing new project. This role is a 2 year contract, but there may be further opportunities after this time as this company are known for investing in their staff and providing excellent career progression.
Working with the Head of Business Development, Marketing Manager, Business Analysts and General Manager, your role will be focused on developing a strategy to ensure the smooth running and continued success of the company's new service.
- Implementing strategy
- Setting targets and KPI's for the team and analysing these
- Identifying any issues / problems and creating solutions
- Reviewing and re-allocating budgets
- Client relationship management
- Negotiating contracts
- Attending events and congresses
- Supporting and sharing promotional plans
- Working with Operations to ensure you are up to date with current policies
This role will suit someone with experience in a similar role, preferably within healthcare.
The salary is very competitive and also comes with a car allowance. There are excellent benefits alongside this such as a pension scheme, free onsite parking, an onsite gym and ongoing training and support.
Please apply today or call Daisy at Pier for more information.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.