Warehouse Operative (goods In)
- Location:Lewes, East Sussex
- Salary:£16000.00 - 17500.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:10/08/2018
Our client is based in Lewes and looking to expand their team. This is warehouse position for someone who wants to learn and develop new skills.
The main duties are:
* To off load materials from suppliers, either manually or by use of a fork lift truck.
* To ensure all delivery notes are checked against delivered stock and any discrepancies reported.
* To enter details of delivered issued and returned stock onto the warehouse database, maintaining an up to date record at all times.
* Stock labelling of incoming goods and keeping serial number information up to date.
* Stock inspection (ESPECIALLY metal work)
* To ensure that all stock is stored, to assist in the re- organisation and re-locations of stock when necessary.
* To assist management with the ongoing programme of stock checks.
* Keep stores tidy
* Assist with receiving, packing, and shipping
* Any ad hoc duties as and when required
Full training will be given and the opportunity to learn how to use a forklift is available for the right candidate.
This is a full time, manual labour role.
If you are keen to hear more, please call Emily at Pier Recruitment or apply on-line
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.