- Location:Brighton, East Sussex
- Salary:£35000.00 - 35000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:13/09/2017
Hours: Full Time
I have great pleasure in supporting my client in the recruitment of a Finance Manager to join their highly reputable property company based in Brighton.
The role will require you to manage the accounts for the organisation from start to finish.
* Dealing with day to day accounts
* Receiving rents and Paying landlords
* Reconciliation of rent accounts
* Processing company invoices
* Informing portfolio manager of rental arrears to chase up tenants for payments
* Paying suppliers and contractors
* Run and maintain purchase ledger
* Run and maintain client ledger
* Deal with day to day bookkeeping
* Run and manage payroll
* Submit the Quarterly VAT returns
* Prepare the end of year accounts
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
* Great attention to detail
* Proven bookkeeping and management accounts background
* AAT or ACCA part qualified
* Confident communicator with the ability to work well under pressure
* Ideally you will have proven experience within the property sector, however it is not a necessity
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking and expanding organisation, for more information on this role, please contact Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.